Where do I send my application?

Applications should be submitted to the Ohio EPA field office or local office that covers the facility location. Some companies are required to submit applications electronically using the Ohio EPA's Air Services. For facilities in Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton and Warren counties, send the applications to:

Southwest Ohio Air Quality Agency
250 William Howard Taft Road
Cincinnati, OH 45219

Certain facilities may have to submit their permit applications electronically. For more information, consult with the Ohio EPA website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if my business needs an air permit?
2. What is an "emissions unit" or an "air contaminant source"?
3. Whom do I contact in order to obtain an air permit?
4. How do I get help with my air permit?
5. Where can I obtain the permit application form?
6. When should I file and how long will it take to get a permit?
7. What happens if I don't have all the information but still need a permit?
8. Where do I send my application?